AIM Security’s Fire Marshal’s job is to prevent and minimize the damage a fire can do by performing regular checkups to see whether your anti-fire equipment is fully operational and to search for potential irregularities. Fire marshals provide full guidance and assistance to businesses experiencing difficulties with their current fire system as well as those who wish to add a layer of security and protect their property.
AIM’s Fire marshals protection you can count on
Fire hazard are real and you can never be too prepared. Having a fire alarm and a fire extinguisher in place is not sufficient to protect you and your business from danger. Whether it’s a major event you want to ensure runs smoothly, or you run a high-risk business and want to provide a safe environment, our Fire Marshals at AIM’s are ready to protect the area.
Advantages of having AIM’s Fire Marshals
Keep in mind that in case of a massive fire outbreak, a fire extinguisher won’t do any good. While you may be able to restore the damaged property and cover the financial loss, you can’t put a price on life.
- At AIM Security Services, we take fire prevention seriously. Hiring a fire marshals can save your life and the financial loss that results from damaged property.
- If you’re organizing a business event and want to ensure everything runs smoothly and no one is put in danger
- If you’re running a high-risk business
- If you don’t have firefighting equipment in place. Our fire marshals patrol the site 24/7 throughout the year. We identify all the fire hazards and promptly alert the fire department in case of a fire outbreak.
- If you’re running a business and are obligated to hire fire marshals to avoid fines
- To minimize liability